This strawberry frozen Greek yogurt is so stupid easy to make, and it requires only 3 ingredients. It’s the perfect summer treat that will both satisfy your sweet tooth and ice cream cravings while being a much healthier alternative!
Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, washed and stems removed
- 2 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup honey
- Freeze ice cream maker bowl according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Roughly quarter strawberries (no need to do this if your blender is large enough). Place strawberries in blender and puree until smooth, about 1 minute. Add yogurt and honey and blend until well incorporated.
- Optional: if you would like the seeds removed, pour mixture over a sieve into another bowl. Discard any seeds.
- Place yogurt mixture in the freezer for around 30 minutes to cool.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker and let it churn for about 20 minutes and has reached a soft-serve consistency (or according to manufacturer’s instructions). Pour into a freezer-safe container and freeze for 2 hours before serving.
- The amount of honey really depends on how sweet your strawberries are. To make sure you have the sweetness just right, start from 1/3 cup honey and blend more in as needed.