Here it is: my favorite breakfast quiche recipe! I’ve made this recipe over a dozen times at different events and functions, and it has always been a hit!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake time: 45 minutes
– 1 frozen deep-dish pie crust
– 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
– 2 cups fresh spinach
– 2 tbs olive oil
– 2 garlic cloves, minced
– 4 eggs
– 2/3 cup milk (or half & half)
– 6 cherry tomatoes
– Optional: 1 tbs fresh chives (chopped) & black pepper
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Take the pie crust out of the freezer and let it thaw in room temperature.
2) Spread crumbled feta cheese on the bottom of the pie crust.
3) In a medium pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook the spinach until wilted. Place spinach over the crumbled feta cheese.
4) In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and minced garlic. Pour over the pie crust.
5) Half the cherry tomatoes length-wise. Place the cherry tomatoes on top. Top with fresh chives or black pepper.
6) Bake for 40-45 minutes. Enjoy!