A few months ago, I had a pizza at the most hipster place, and on the pizza, there were bacon and eggs. It was incredibly heavenly. After investigating a bit, it turns out that it’s actually a thing! I tried it out the other day, and it is pretty darn tasty! I highly recommend giving breakfast pizza a try!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: 1 medium pizza
– 1 pizza dough
– 4oz cream cheese
– 6 strips bacon, cooked
– 1/2 onion, cut in thin strips
– 4 eggs
– 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
– 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
– ground pepper
– chives (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Using your favorite pizza dough recipe, roll out the pizza dough out onto a baking sheet.
2. Cut cream cheese into small cubes, dot the cream cheese on the pizza dough.
3. Roughly chop the cooked bacon and onion and sprinkle on the pizza dough. Crack the eggs on top. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, chives, and ground pepper.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes, according to pizza dough directions.