I LOOOOOOVE no-bake desserts. Especially when the heat is high in the middle of summer, no-bake desserts are the best. Lately, I’ve been on a citrus kick, and I’ve been experimenting with the jar of lemon curd I made a week ago.
Coincidentally, I’m also cleaning out my pantry at the moment, and I found a sleeve of graham crackers that I need to eat before it expires. I started experimenting with combining the two to make a no-bake dessert. After some brainstorming, I came up with a really simple, lemon cheesecake cup.
The base is just like a regular graham cracker crust. It’s very buttery and has a lot of bite to it. The filling is not as dense as a cheesecake, but it’s nice and fluffy, which will give you serious lemon meringue pie vibes. I topped the whole thing with a generous layer of lemon curd and voila!
No-Bake Mini Lemon Cheesecake Cups
- 16 graham cracker sheets, crushed
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- Line the 24 cavities of a mini-muffin tin with paper liners or grease with butter. In a small bowl, combine crushed graham crackers and butter. Stir together until it forms a crumbly mixture. Divide and press evenly along the base and sides in mini muffin tins.
- In a medium bowl, whip cream cheese until light and fluffy. In a separate bowl, beat heavy cream with granulated sugar until it reaches stiff peaks. Fold in the whipped cream cheese until well-combined. Spoon approximately 2 tsp of cream cheese mixture in each cup (leave a little room on top).
- Spread a thin layer of lemon curd on the top. Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.