Chobani hack time! I’ve been waiting for my avocados to ripen throughout the week, and I’m so happy to finally be able to do this! In a previous post I made about Chobani SoHo, another scrumptious flavor I had was Mango Avocado creation. Yes, I know, it sounds so bizarre. Greek yogurt with mangos avocados? Think of it more as a dip and it won’t be as strange of a concept. Since plain greek yogurt really doesn’t have much flavor, it serves as an incredible palette for multiple flavors.
According to the Chobani website menu, the ingredients for this are: Mango, Avocado, Jalapeños, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coarse Salt, Fresh Cilantro, and Lime Juice, served with Blue Corn Tortilla Chips. I’m omitting the jalapeños from my recipe and replacing the lime juice with lemon juice. The result is still ridiculously delicious!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Ready in: 5 minutes
– 3/4 cup greek yogurt, 0% or 2%
– 1/4 cup diced mango
– 1/4 cup diced avocado
– 1 tbs diced jalapeños (optional)
– 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
– pinch of sea salt
– 1/2 tsp lime or lemon juice
– cilantro, for garnish
– blue corn tortilla chips
1. Put the yogurt in a small bowl. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the yogurt, and top with mango and avocado. Squeeze lime or lemon juice over the toppings. Add a pinch of sea salt, and garnish with jalapeños and fresh cilantro. Serve with blue corn tortilla chips.
*Tip: As you can see in my picture, I didn’t dice my mangos and avocados that finely, but I would really suggest slicing them very thin so the tortilla chips will be able to hold them up better. I found myself taking a knife and cutting them up as I was eating this! Haha.