One of my favorite things to bake is banana bread. Here is a super easy, one-bowl recipe, and you don’t even need an electric mixer! I made a chocolate chip banana bread here, but feel free to add walnuts, raisins, or any other add-in of your choice!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 60 minutes
Ready in: 65 minutes
Yield: 1 loaf
– 4 ripe bananas
– 1/3 cup melted butter
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 1 egg
– 1 tsp vanilla
– 1 tsp baking soda
– 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
– pinch of salt
– 1/3 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a loaf pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork or potato masher.
3. Add the butter and sugar. Mix with a spoon or spatula.
4. In a small bowl, beat together the egg and vanilla. Pour mixture into the large bowl, mix.
5. Mix in baking soda, salt, and flour. Lastly stir in the chocolate chips. Mix well and pour into the prepared loaf pan.
6. Bake for 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.